We know our customers wouldn’t be coming to St. Joe Mattress Outlet without the promise of finding unbelievable discounts on mattresses, bed products, bed accessories and more. But even with the best mattress discounts in St. Joseph, MO and the surrounding areas, all of us at St. Joe Mattress Outlet understand that not every family can cover the cost of a new mattress, particularly if it’s an emergency situation. We don’t want our customers to have to wait to buy their perfect mattress, which is why we offer two convenient financing options to make the purchase of a discount mattress even more manageable:
- Credit check financing: Within minutes, you can receive 12 months’ financing, interest-free, through Tower Loan. Our in-store credit check takes no time at all, and offers an easy, hassle-free option for financing.
- No credit check financing: We also offer the option of financing without a credit check. Applicants must answer a series of simple qualifying questions related to age, spending habits and monthly income. Apply in the store today and sleep in your brand new mattress tonight!
Buying a new mattress does not have to be a hassle, and taking advantage of fair and reasonable financing options should not pose a hurdle to owning a quality mattress. St. Joe Mattress Outlet wants to make sure our customers can purchase their favorite mattress without difficulty, and we’d love to tell you more about our financing options.
Not all mattress outlets in St. Joseph, MO are created equal, even if they sell comparable products. Our goal is to make St. Joe Mattress Outlet every area resident’s first choice for new, high quality name brand mattresses at deeply discounted prices. Call us at 816-671-9426 or come see us to learn more about how we can help you purchase the mattress of your dreams with low out-of-pocket cost and manageable payments.
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- Do you have a checking account which has been open for at least 90 days?
- Within the last 30 days, has your checking account had at least five deposits or withdrawals with no non-sufficient funds fees?
- Have you had a steady source of income for the past six months?
- Do you currently have at least $1,000 of income per month?
|Monthly Take-Home Pay||Approved Amount||Biweekly Payment||Monthly Payment|